Rotary calcination kiln, known as rotary calciner kiln, belongs to construction equipment. According to different materials, rotary kiln can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln. In accordance with the appearance, it can be divided into adjustable rotary kiln and diameter rotary kiln; it also can be divided into cement rotary kiln, ceramic sand rotary kiln, kaolin rotary kiln, lime kiln in accordance with application; based on the effect of energy supply, it is divided into gas-fired rotary kiln, coal-fired rotary kiln and the mixed fuel rotary kiln.
It is suitable for drying large particles in chemistry, mining, metallurgy and other industries such as ores, blast furnace slag, coal, metal powder, phosphate, ammonium sulfate. It also can deal with the powders with special requirements such as foaming agent, lees residue, precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite and dregs.
1. It can be flexibly adjusted to control combustion temperature, combustion atmosphere and burning time to better get to the process requirements.
2. The maximum temperature of cylinder can reach 1150 ° C.
3. It can be convenient and flexible to adjust the inclination of the kiln and the cylinder speed.
4. The operation system is fully automatic to ensure continuous production and effectively protect the cylinder.
5. Clean production can fully meet environmental emission standards. The heat source can be natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, coke oven gas, producer gas, light diesel oil and electricity.