The rotary kiln, known as rotary calciner kiln, belongs to construction equipment. According to different materials, rotary kiln can be pided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln. In accordance with the appearance, it can be pided into adjustable rotary kiln and diameter rotary kiln; it also can be pided into cement rotary kiln, ceramic sand rotary kiln, kaolin rotary kiln, lime kiln in accordance with application;based on the effect of energy supply, it is pided into gas-fired rotary kiln, coal-fired rotary kiln, and the mixed fuel rotary kiln.
Materials from the kiln outlet (the high end of the cylinder)enter the kiln for calcination. Due to the tilt cylinder and slowly rotating, materials are not only rolling along the circumferential direction, but also moving along the axial direction (from high to low direction), continuing to complete the process. Finally, the clinkers enter the cooler through kiln hood for cooling. Fuel is sprayed into the kiln through the kiln head, and exhaust gas produced by combustion exchanges with materials, and then they are discharged from kiln outlet.
It is suitable for drying large particles in chemical, mining, metallurgy and other industries such as: ores, blast furnace slag, coal, metal powder, phosphate, ammonium sulfate. It also can deal with the powder with special requirements such as: foaming agent, lees residue, precipitated calcium carbonate, activated clay, magnetic powder, graphite, dregs.
1. It can be flexibly adjusted to control combustion temperature, combustion atmosphere and burning time to better get to the process requirements.
2. The maximum temperature of cylinder can reach 1150 ° C.
3. It can be convenient and flexible to adjust the inclination of the kiln and the cylinder speed.
4. The operation system is fully automatic to ensure continuous production and effectively protect the cylinder.
5. Clean production can fully meet environmental emission standards. The heat source can be natural gas, liquefied petroleum gas, coke oven gas, producer gas, light diesel oil and electricity.