Dry magnetic separator is a commonly used iron ore and manganese beneficiation machine. It is the mainstream strong magnet separator which is widely used for processing dry magnetic minerals. The wet type magnetic separator uses liquid diluents to improve separation efficiency. The dry type magnetic separator requires that the materials must be dry and can move freely between the particles. Otherwise it will affect the separation result and even cannot separate materials.
The magnetic system of dry type magnetic separator adopts high quality ferrite or uses the composite materials by rare earth and magnetic steel. The average magnetic induction strength of tube surface is 100-600mT. According to the requirements of users, we can offer downstream, semi-countercurrent and countercurrent and other types of magnetic separators. The advantages of this magnetic separator are simple structure, large capacity, easy to operate and easy to maintain.
Hongxing Machinery is a professional magnetic separator manufacturer. Its dry type magnetic separator has the following features:
1. Dressing without water: Because it belongs to dry type separator, it doesn’t need water. Compared with wet type separator, it can save water and has no sludge and water pollution. Take the GXC-8180 primary dressing machine as an example, this machine can save at least 600 thousand ton of water every year.
2. Good sorting effect: Because this machine has dynamic magnetic system, the materials can slide and move on the surface of roller without sticking onto the rotary drum, which is good for sorting the materials. The primary grade can increase 1-4 times. The concentrate grade can reach 60% or more in the primary dressing process.
3. Large capacity: The machine has open magnetic system and has no clogging. The capacity of single machine can reach 50 tons or more. Multi-parallel machines can increase the capacity in times.
4. Wide range of applications: Our dry type magnetic separator has four categories, and over 20 kinds of specifications and models. It can meet the requirements of many industries such as iron ore, river sand, tailings, slag, steel ash, abrasives, refractoriness, rubber and agriculture.
5. High efficiency: Because it is not restricted by water resources, it can increase 100-150 workdays every year and improve the utilization rate of equipment in the waterless regions, seasonal water shortage areas and alpine regions.