Hongxing bucket elevator absorbs the advanced technology of Germany and Japan and it is especially suitable for conveying powdery, granular and particle abrasive and non-abrasive materials such as coal, cement, stone, sand, clay, ore and so on. Because the traction hoist is circular chain, it can convey high temperature materials (the temperature should not exceed 250 ℃). The general conveying height can be up to 40m. the TG type can reach 80m.
1. Smooth operation, high transportation efficiency
2. There are many types and specifications of hoppers to be chosen according to the nature of materials
3. Strong adaptability, easy installation and maintenance and long service life
4. Small size, high speed and uniform transportation
1. Bucket elevator must be rigidly mounted on a solid concrete foundation. The surface of the concrete foundation should be flat and horizontal to keep it vertical after the installation.
2. After completing the installation of chassis, you should install chain and hopper. The U-shaped screw is both the chain connector and the fixed member. You must tighten the U-shaped screw to ensure reliable operation of bucket elevator.
3. Properly tense the chain and hopper after installation.
4. Add appropriate amount of oil and butter to the reducer and the bearing. The reducer needs industrial gear oil for lubrication; the bearing should use calcium-based or sodium-based butter.